To update or change your linked checking account, follow these steps:
- Click on the Settings (person) icon at the top right corner of the Home screen
- Tap Bank Account
- Click Change My Bank Account
- Confirm and click Connect My Bank Account
- Search for your bank and select it
- Enter your credentials to establish a connection
- Click on your name in the top right corner to access the Settings page.
- Next, click Checking Account on the left
- Click Change My Bank Account on the right side
- Follow the prompts to change your bank account
You can also link your checking account manually via routing and account numbers by typing in "Qoins" in the search bar and clicking the "Link with account numbers" button. Follow the prompts to see how this process works.
If you have any trouble with this, please let us know!
Keep in mind: if you link your checking account manually via routing and account numbers, some features may not be supported, including Round Ups
Article is closed for comments.