We will automatically send you notifications regarding withdrawals, payments, connection errors, and news updates or tips via push, text, and email notifications.
You can always change your notification settings within the app to accommodate what works best for you!
To do so, follow these steps:
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Select the Notification tab on the left side
- Toggle on or off the type of notifications you'd like to receive
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner of the Home screen
- Under Notification Settings, you can toggle on or off the type of notifications you'd like to receive
If you're receiving text notifications regarding withdrawals too early in the morning, you can always turn off the text notifications for withdrawals and enable push notifications for withdrawals.
From there, you can edit your push notification settings for Qoins within your phone settings.
For iPhone: Go to your Settings app, then click the Notifications option, then scroll down to the Qoins app and click it. From this menu, you can adjust your settings including turning off the sounds to avoid any disturbances.
For Android: Go to your device Settings, click on Apps & Notifications, then select the Notifications option, then click App Notifications, scroll down to the Qoins app, and you can adjust the settings here to avoid any disturbances.
Article is closed for comments.